Thursday, August 4, 2011

Interview with Brittani Louise Taylor

Yay! It's Brittani Louise Taylor! If you are unaware, BLT is an amazing vlogger/comedian who makes videos on YouTube. She is always so positive and FUNNY! This girl never fails to make me laugh. Check out her videos, you won't be disappointed!

I'm sure you've been asked this so many times, but how did you start making YouTube videos?
My mom actually encouraged me to start uploading videos. I was with an independent studio, and the studio closed, so I took my show to Youtube!
__
What are the best/worst things about being a YouTuber and the YouTube community?
The best thing is the community. I love all the friends I have made through the site! Worst thing, the hours! I don't sleep much, because it takes a lot to film and edit two videos a week, but so worth it!
__
I love how upbeat and classy you are in all of your videos. And not mention, you're incredibly funny. How do you stay so positive?
Being positive is a choice. I have my down moments or bad days just like anyone else, but I choose to put a smile on my face and go forward!
__
You got to meet Nicholas Sparks and I was so jealous! What was that like? And what books do you like to read in your spare time?
He is a very nice guy, and down to earth! I was surprised! Currently I am not reading anything, because I haven't had a spare moment. Any suggestions? :P
__
The first BLT video that I ever watched was Lady Gaga Fashionista. How did you keep a straight face in those outfits? They were insane!
We have a lot of takes of me laughing, especially with the gun bra. But the key to comedy is to know where the joke is, and forget about it. You have to be serious with the line to be funny, not go for the joke!
__
Speaking of fashion, how would you describe your style? And other than Lady Gaga, of course, which celebrity closet would love to have access to?
My style is cute casual I guess? I like to wear a lot of jeans and tank tops, but I spice it up with funky jewelery! I would love to have access to Taylor Swifts closet. She has amazing style!
__
If money were no option, what brands or designers would you live in?
I really like Dolce and Gabbana, there stuff is always funky but feminine, I dig.
__
What makes Brittani Louise Taylor so awesome? And thank you for taking and answering my questions!
LOL no clue, but I love you? :P
__
Brittani Louise Taylor is amazing! Please check out her website, give her a shout out on Twitter, or stop by her second YouTube channel. I was so honored to do this interview with her and I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know I did!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...