Friday, August 26, 2011

Top Ten: D&G Fall 2011 RTW

I haven't been giving NYFW or Milan FW or London FW the attention it deserves. But I am dedicated to make that change. This year's D&G collection was filled with fun and youth and I loved it! I tried to pick my top ten looks but I did a little cheating and added an extra two. Please don't tattle on me. :)

Kasia Struss [left] and Suzie Bird [right] on the runway.

 
Anna Selezneva [left] and Amyline Valade [right] on the runway.

Irina Denisova [left] and Edita Vilkeviciute [right] on the runway.

Theres Alexandersson [left] and Melodie Monrose [right] on the runway.

Magdalena Frackowiak [left] and Sophie Srej [right] on the runway.

Nimue Smit [left] and Emily Baker [right] on the runway.

Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce were not afraid to takes chances. With the alphabet-covered runway, plastic letter necklaces, and high-heel style converse--this show was a throwback to the reason all fashionistas fall in love with fashion. The fun! There wasn't a drop of seriousness in this show but it brought back memories from my childhood when I was fearless with mixing colors and patterns. Dolce & Gabbana hit it out of the park. I love.

Thank you for reading. Please follow! And check out this post to earn the chance to a $250 American Eagle giftcard. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!

Photos courtesy of style.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...