Thursday, August 4, 2011

Whitney Port's Street Style

Whitney Port has just released her first book True Whit: Designing a Life of Style, Beauty, and Fun! It came out February 1st and I'm kind of excited. Although I must admit that I wasn't the biggest fan of The City, I did love Whitney on The Hills. She was the voice of reason in that drama filled world.

Whitney Port in ragged denim jeans, beige oxfords, a died red and black sweater, sunnies, and a similarly died messenger bag [left] and a cream sweater with a shoulder detailing, black tights, black combat boots, and an animal print mini [right].

Even though Whitney spent some time in the city, she still pulls of California chic effortlessly. This is how to stay comfy and yet look put together. This winter, loose sweaters are the item to keep warm and stay chic.

Whitney Port in a maroon ruffled skirt, cropped leather jacket, striped tee, and greige booties [left] and black tennies, dark wash jeans, loose cream cropped sweater, a chic pair of sunglasses, and an over-the-shoulder bag [right].

Again. Sweaters. But Whitney mixes it up with a more put together outfit. Those metallic booties are stunning and her hair is drool-worthy. I wish that I could grow it that long.

Sorry, today's post was short. I feel like I've been giving you guys excuse after excuse and I'm not going to promise anything. I'm just going to show you that I can be re-dedicated to blogging. Anyway, please check out my twitter, bloglovin', and Facebook fanpage! :)

7 comments:

  1. i always liked her best on the hills, well the episodes i saw anyway, i didn't see the whole series. and i love the bottom left one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I positively ADORE her! Can't wait to read her book.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Whitney mixes LA/New York style seamlessly. I might have to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore Whitney Port's style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do like whitney more as a person, but prefer olivia's style. also thought i'd say hello as a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...