Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today's Inspiration: Starbucks

The colors of summer...in winter. :)

Starbucks in the city.

A place to drink, eat, and be merry.

Greener than grass.

If Lady Gaga was sipping Starbucks, her cup would look like this.

Don't you wish your coffee was fun like me?

Yum! Starbucks is my favorite pick-me-up. It was semi-recently announced that Starbucks logo had changed. What do you think of the logo? Personally, I like the original one. But over time the new logo might just grow on me. Who knows?

Don't forget to follow my blog and "like" my fanpage on Facebook! :) You would make my day.

11 comments:

  1. Lucky me, there's a Starbucks right next to my school! I love their coffee, it's so tasty, and they have good breakfast sandwiches, too. I kind of like the original logo, but the new one is very sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love Starbucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Starbux, I pick it up everyday before class... yum! DId you do that to the cups? so cute! I like the new logo.

    -Reyna
    www.glamglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love starbucks. I have to get a coffee everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. although I only get tea from starbucks i still like to visit quite frequently :). That decorated cup is hella dope though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love starbucks. i'm craving something sweet right now...maybe...hot chocolate?!?!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to Starbucks. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first one looks soo pretty! And I really want to make that jeweled one.. =) I didn't know you had an older sister? Or is the younger one just a little bit young and she can work too?
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who DOESN'T get inspired by Starbucks? I love these pretty images, especially the second one!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...