Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today's Inspiration: Emma Watson

Today I feel inspired by Emma Watson. She is a great role model for girls because she seems to have an excellent head on her shoulders...plus she has an incredible sense of style. Beauty and brains? You don't see that everyday. I hope you enjoy and leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Britain's golden girl.

Off on another adventure...

Beware of Death Eaters!

Bright. Bold. Biker.  

Emma goes Gaga..sort of.

Emma mets the media.

I hope that you enjoyed today's post. I'm continuing to re-read all the Harry Potter books to get ready for Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows Part Two. I can't begin to explain how excited I am. It's still so far away though...oh, well. Thanks for reading! Please come back tomorrow!

Photos courtesy of weheartit.com

11 comments:

  1. She is such a cute it girl!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the second photo--it's from one of my all time favorite spreads in Teen Vogue! I agree; Emma is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Emma! I love her so much ! Sooo gorgeous :)
    and WOOHOO for DH2 :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Emma Watson! She is one of my favorite actresses along with AnnaSophia Robb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the fact that she's smart and gorgeous! She definitely is a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Emma Watson but I'm just not feeling the short hair!!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma Watson has SO much style. I love her.

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could she be more beautiful? I doubt. She is a great mix of brain and beauty!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree. Beauty + brains wins very time. She's so classic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...