Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dress Like Ashley Tisdale



This is a fun post I did while I was still on winter break and I never published it. I hope that you like it and I hope the links are still fresh. I'm sorry if some of them are no longer working. This past week I have becoming [a little] obsessed with The CW show, Hellcats. Full episodes are available on their website and that was what I did yesterday when I should have been finishing my art project.

I have also re-dedicated myself to my second, and more personal, blog. I know that not everyone is interested in my day-to-day life but its there for anyone who wants to check it out! I'll see you guys tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! Simple, casual, and chic -- perfect!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ashley Tisdale's style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...