Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Obsessed: Emma Watson's Makeup

Hello, readers. I have a confession. I'm a bit obsessed with the makeup Emma Watson wore while recently shooting for her campaign as the new face of Lancome. While out and about in Paris, Emma was spotted wearing her hair in a slicked back look with a distinct part. Her brows are bold and so are her lashes. Emma kept the look natural with subtly smokey eyes and sheer foundation--sheer enough to let the freckles on her nose shine through.

Finally, Emma added a bit of color with bright and spring-inspired berry lips. They look more dewy than glossy, which I love. This look has got me so inspired, I'm actually going to be sporting a berry lip tomorrow because I loved how it looked on Emma. I'm thrilled to see what the final campaign will look like. I have such high expectations now!

Thank you for checking out my blog. Please follow for updates on when new posts are published! I would be so grateful.

Photo courtesy of instyle.co.uk

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...