Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rachel Bilson + Chloe Sally Bag

Chloe is slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite luxury brands. Maybe that's why I seem to be blogging about it all the time. But the brand is so elegant and timeless. Rachel Bilson has been spotted all over town with her Chloe Sally Bag. I must say she looks stunning.

Rachel Bilson arriving at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles wearing her emerald Chloe Sally bag, tortoise-colored Ray Ban wayfarers, Brian Reyes pocket tee, slingback flats, medium grey skinny jeans, and a loose black cardigan [left].

Rachel Bilson shopping at a vintage shop in Los Feliz wearing her Chloe Sally bag, Stella McCartney dragonfly sandals, Current/Elliot boyfriend jeans, tortoise-colored sunglasses, and an oversized star-print blouse [right].

Rachel Bilson leaving Gelson's Market wearing her Chloe Sally bag, tortoise-colored Ray Ban Wayfarers, ripped skinnies, a simple grey blazer, a white tee, and Elizabeth & James Send Dip Gore wedges [left].

Rachel Bilson shopping in Hollywood wearing her gorgeous Chloe Sally bag, tortoise-colored Ray Ban Wayfarers, Paige Denim skinny jeans, a simple grey hoodie, navy blazer, and camel-colored bootie moccasins [right].

I adore this bag so much I looked it up on Saks' website. It looks a lot greener in these photos but it Rachel just proved how versatile this color actually is. If you want to check it out, just click here.

Thank you for stopping by and reading. Please check out my second blog and follow this one through Google Friend Finder or Bloglovin'! [or both]

Photos courtesy of starstyleinc.com

8 comments:

  1. I've always thought Chloe's stuff was gorgeous, which is fitting for a brown leather enthusiast like myself. I love Rachel's first look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe bags are really beautiful! i especially love the color of rachel bilson's bag! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that bag! the green color looks very unique.

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bag addicted and I love this one! Chloe is one of my favourite brands. Love your blog, Valeria

    http://luggageandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just SO chic all the time. I absolutely adore her and that bag!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this green bag so much, it's beautiful!!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...