Monday, August 8, 2011

Red Carpet Style: Zoe Saldana

Zoe Saldana in Louis Vuitton [left] and Botegga Veneta [right].

These looks are very different. One is printed and a throw-back in time. The other is super modern and sleek. The Louis Vuitton is clearly more fashion while the Botegga Veneta is more main-stream. But both are incredibly beautiful. I don't think I've ever said this but I love Zoe's skintone. Its such a pretty carmel-mocha. [i didn't mean to make her sound like a Starbuck's drink.]

Those shoes in the left look are so chic. Adore! :)

Zoe Saldana in a grey sheath [left] and Emilio Pucci [right].

That right look is insane. Its balances between the tight line of fashion and main-stream. The embellished glitter looks like a snake is running across her dress and I think that it is adorable. Plus those shoes are bananas. Hello, my name is Lane Newlin and I am addicted to shoes. :)

Zoe matched her shoes perfectly to her dress. The simple draping and clean lines create a dress that is classic and timeless. Zoe could store this look in her closet and pop it out twenty years later. She would still look fabulous! :) Her wavy locks make me envious. Is there any wonder why Zoe is a modern style icon?

Okay. No fancy outro. I got to go but I wanted to blog first. Bye! :)

7 comments:

  1. my dog always totally lose control when she sees snow. here in the Netherlands is very much snow at the moment and she's rolling in it and she is eating snowballs haha. i follow you since today, and i'm already in love with your blog. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her in the white dress. She's so stunning!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was definitely the star of the red carpet this year! Did you see her Givenchy dress at the Oscars? Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Emilio Pucci dress! So pretty,and the shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the gray dress!
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...