Saturday, August 6, 2011

Olivia Palermo + Dior Sunglasses

 Today is a simple post featuring Olivia Palermo and her stunning Dior Cat Eye Sunglasses. This woman is always dressed to perfection. But don't take my word for it. What do you think of her style?  

Olivia Palermo out in London wearing Christian Dior Cat Eye Sunglasses, Tan Hermes Birkin Bag, Charlotte Olympia Eve Shoes, Black Skirt, Cream 3/4 Top, and Bold Gold Necklace.

Olivia Palermo walking around NYC wearing Christian Dior Cat Eye Sunglasses, Members Only Liquid Leggings, Charlotte Olympia Alice Leopard Print Booties, Black Leather Jacket, and Plum Bag.

Olivia Palermo in NYC wearing Christian Dior Cat Eye Sunglasses, Black Stretch Dress, Gold and Silver Studded Belt, and Silver Ballet Flats.

Thanks for reading. I'm currently stressing my way through my senior projects which are due today. Please don't forget to follow and check out my second blog! I'll be back tomorrow.

Photos courtesy of starstyleinc.com

11 comments:

  1. I love her style! I also like how she mixes pieces from Zara and Topshop with luxury brands. You gotta love this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's stunning as always... I love the first and last looks!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is always so polished, classy and put together - absolutely love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love her style, so sophisticated! but she such a b**** ahaha! love her leopard print shoes too!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't stand her on The City, but she does have good taste!! The first and last looks are phenom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love her looks!! great blog!!
    Angie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. www.Smallwalletbigbags.com They sell amazing hermes bags! Got one last month and it's to die for!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...