Monday, August 8, 2011

Interview with Dana Ward from ClevverTV

I am so excited about today's post! Recently I interviewed Joslyn from ClevverTV and now I get to talk with her co-host, Danna Ward. This woman is a powerhouse--acting as Producer/Host/Writer for the incredibly successful entertainment news show. Plus, she has time to be a total fashionista. I really don't know how she does it.

Describe your style in three words or less.
Colorful, eclectic, fun
__
Dana, how does Joslyn's style differ from yours?
I think Joslyn is really good with staying up-to-date on current trends and she’s open to try any new style.
__--
You guys are always up to the date with all things pop culture but I'm wondering if you could have any celebrity's closet, who would it be?
I love the clothes worn by Selena Gomez. She always look fashionable, but in a classic, never going out of style sort of way. That’s probably why she recently got a spread in InStyle Magazine!!! Plus, I often love the looks of Blake Lively, on and off of Gossip Girl. Geez, at that point, sign me up for Leighton Meester’s looks on the show too!
__
If money were no option, what designer or brand would you live in?
I’d want to continue sampling from all different brands. Some of my faves include Alice + Olivia, BCBG and Tory Burch. I’d prob want to splurge on high end, statement pieces, like a Marchesa gown or a Hermes Birkin bag. That being said, I’d still get my t-shirts from Target!
--
What is your favorite piece in your closet at the moment? And what is that piece in the store or on the runway that you've had your eye on?
I’m totally loving my grey suede military heel boots by Sam Edelman. I would love to get a bold, multi-colored, flowy maxi dress for this spring/summer season – perhaps Pucci-inspired? – because it’s comfy yet still stylish. But since we’ve just wrapped the awards season, I’ve got designer gowns on my mind. Can we say Atelier Versace, Marchesa and Oscar de la Renta?!
--
Have you ever worn something only to look back on it and wonder what you were thinking?
Here at ClevverTV, we go through so many wardrobe changes that I often look at video stories and wonder why I chose to wear such a thing… even as recent as last week! I think that it’s important to care about your fashions when they matter to you… not everyone else. Also, I remember that I regret wearing sandals in the Chicago snow just because we were all obsessed with them from the fall. I mean, beauty aka fashion can be pain, but that was just plain stupid; frostbite for fashion is not a good tradeoff.
__
How starstruck were you when you interviewed your first celebrity? Do you still get nervous before a big interview?
I think that as an interviewer, it’s easy to see that a celebrity is just another person who happens to be very talented and recognized for their efforts, so there’s no need to be nervous!! That being said, I think it’s normal to sometimes feel some butterflies, but that just means that you’re on top of your game.
--
Who was your favorite person to interview?
I can’t pick just one person!!! Interviews at ClevverTV are all fun and it doesn’t even seem like work. I’d say that right this second, some of my fave stars to interview include Ashley Argota, Shay Mitchell and Mindless Behavior.
__
What was it like when the first time you got recognized in public?
All of the ClevverTV viewers have been so sweet and friendly when we’ve run into them in public. I’m still really surprised when someone says my name and links it up to ClevverTV. We have so many viewers out there and it’s really amazing that everyone is so supportive of the show!
__
How did ClevverTV start and what does the future hold? Is there anything that you can tell us about upcoming interviews or projects?
We’ll definitely continue to get exclusive interviews with your fave celebs. Stay tuned for even bigger talents visiting the ClevverTV studio. We can’t wait!

Be sure to check out ClevverTV! Tell Dana and Joslyn I sent you. Also stop by Dana's more personal channel and follow her on Twitter. I am. Check out the interview I did with Dana's co-host, Joslyn.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent interview! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I moved out here from the south last year and just started my own Fashion site. Check it out for multiple post a day on all things fashion. I'm following, I hope you'll follow back. Today's post is about the accessory designer for Sex and the City as well as Gossip Girl. He gave my site a shout out on his twitter. So exciting. Hope you'll check it out.
    Thanks love. xoxo.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun interview! I still have to check out ClevverTV sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dana and Joslyn! I'm from Brazil and don't speak English very well, but I always watch ClevverTV to know more about celebs.

    Danie Santos

    ReplyDelete
  5. great interview!

    xx
    www.dontcallmyname-gaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...