Sunday, August 21, 2011

Top Ten: Stella McCartney Pieces for Spring

I was browsing through Stella McCartney's online store and I found myself lusting after everything. [this is a sign that i will right a blog post] But I decided to show restraint and pick my top ten pieces as to not overwhelm my readers. Quality over quantity.












Click here for a link to the online Stella McCartney store. Check out Stella's personal picks and check all of the stunning pieces that didn't make my top ten. It will be worth your time.

Thank you for reading. Please check out my second blog and follow this one! I would be so grateful. Leave and thoughts, suggestions, or questions in the comments below! See you back here tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute!! I love Stella McCartney because everything is cruelty free. I love the floral tank top + sequined sweater especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of your picks!!

    xo
    Lexi @ http://glitterandpearls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is my favourite!
    Mari
    www.raccoltadifferenziatachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that gold trench and navy jacket! Gorgeous.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sequin sweater.. oh sequins...
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...