Sunday, July 31, 2011

Emma Watson: Life at Brown University

Emma Watson graced the cover of Marie Claire. Despite the blogger scandal that rocked day-time television [a blogger said that watching Mike and Molly disgusted her because they were obese], I was glad that they featured Emma Watson. She is so classy and smart and not to mention a style icon.

"My last day was pretty emotional. It was sad; it's the end of an era. What an amazing learning experience! I gave everything I could to that role, and I got so much from it." Emma Watson in a Vera Wang jacket, Ohne titel tights, Burberry shoes, and assorted jewelry [left]. Emma Watson in Fendi dress, Camilla and Marc bodysuit, Sass and Bide embellished vest, and Christian Louboutin shoes [right].  

"I'm glad I saw [the Harry Potter franchise] through to the end; I played that character from the start, and I wanted to finish what I started. It felt very satisfying that I had completed Hermione's journey." Emma Watson in J. Mendel vest, Ralph Lauren Blue Label pants, Lulu Frost bib necklace, Aandre Neen bracelet, and Fenton pendant necklace [right]. Emma in Burberry Prorsum jacket, top and Minnie Mortimer shorts [left].

"I've wanted to [cut my hair] since I was about 16...It's very short; it was buzzed at the back and on the sides. And it's really liberating that I can walk out without thinking about it." Emma Watson in Helmut Lang top, Marc Jacobs panty, Jimmy Choo shoes, and assorted bangles.

"I threw my 20th birthday party at Brown, and I didn't even have to say to anyone not to put pictures on Facebook. Not a single picture went up. That was when I knew I'd found a solid group of friends, and I felt like I belonged." Emma Watson in a DKNY top, Alexander Wang leggings, J. Mendel Vest, and assorted jewelry [left].
__
 I got an email from a young girl and she asked me if I could periodically update you guys about the books that I'm reading. I used to do that a lot but I've been slacking. Partially because I've been slacking on reading. I normally try to read a book a week but sometimes that doesn't happen.
 
Well, right now I'm reading True Compass by Edward "Ted" Kennedy. He passed away recently and I just find the entire Kennedy family fascinating. JFK and Jackie O. Iconic family and Ted's memoir gives a little insight on this private family.

13 comments:

  1. she's gorgeous!! i love these pictures. her short hair is definitely grown up...i love it!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her. She's just so sweet and normal.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so cute n gorgeous

    xoxo
    stylebymls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emma Watson...thanks for all the quotes! She's so down to earth, and I adore her style. Doesn't hurt that she plays Hermione!!

    Val

    vals-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I love her. I need to get this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say that I miss her long hair, but aside from that, she's beautiful. On the subject of books, I recommend "William and Kate: A Royal Love Story" by Christopher Andersen. It's a guilty pleasure read, but sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma has changed so much over the years, she looks gorgeous, a beautiful elegant young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I sent you an email but in case you don't get it, I'll post it here.
    The email wass to let you know that I am giving you a Stylish Blogger Award! It will be up on my blog at Midnight. (Dec. 31, 2010) I love your blog and I am pretty addicted to it now! I hope that this brightens your day and that it feels like a great New Year's present all the way from me @Glamour Glory:) Also, I put a link to your blog so that my followers can head on over to your blog and check it out. Make sure you stop by and check it out!

    Have a great New Year's,
    Reyna
    www.glamglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so stunning! And what a classy girl... Love her.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm curious to find out what blog system you're utilizing?
    I'm having some small security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find something more secure.
    Do you have any suggestions?

    Take a look at my website cardiovascular exercise at home

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...