Tuesday, July 19, 2011

(500) Days of Zooey

Another Nylon photo shoot post. Featuring Ms. Zooey Deschanel. She has the coolest name ever. [and its not only because it has the brand 'Chanel' in it] But honestly doesn't her name just roll of your tongue? Zooey Deschanel.

And this girl has been in Hollywood for a long time. She was blonde in Elf. [yeah. that was her. i didn't realize it either until i watched it again last Christmas] Then she was the music teacher in the tear-jerker Bridge to Terabithia.

Lately, Ms. Deschanel has stolen hearts in (500) Days of Summer. :) Its such an unconventional love story. Or rather falling out of love story. I'm not quite sur what you classify it as.

But anyway, here is Zooey in her Nylon photo shoot. Oh, I just picked up the Nylon magazine with Drew Barrymore [love that girl!] before I flew to my Gradma's and I absolutely loved it. Two thumbs up.


So whimsical. Love it. :) Tomorrow we're going into town for my Grandma's dentist appointment. I love her so much. I'm only bummed that I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. Darn all those miles! :)

Um...well, I have to hit the hay. Adios. :)

12 comments:

  1. Love her style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's stunning! I also love her band, She & Him. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style! Didn't even realize that was her in ELF, she looks completely different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zooey's style and she looks so pretty in this shoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! Love the outfit in the first photo too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable; I love her unique look.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her! Such great style!!
    And sadly enough...I am like her character in 500 Days of Summer.... :/
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tagged you: http://johnnyraincloudfashion.blogspot.com/2010/08/10-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is the cutest! I love her name too :)

    http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her! She's so cute and seems like a down to earth girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why she's so beautiful? :ppp she's perfect and so nice. 500 days of Zooey are not enough!
    kisses

    www.kiaralo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...