Sunday, July 24, 2011

Issa Cap Sleeve Lace Dress


Issa was well known before Kate Middletom became engaged to Prince William and wore that stunning royal blue Issa gown but since then Issa has blown up. Everyone wants to dress like the future Queen of England. Including me.

I was surfing net-a-porter.com and fell in love with this one. It is so lady-like and sweet. I love the lace and delicate button details up the front. Don't even get me started on the color. Sigh. It is perfect for spring. That bold turquoise color that makes me long for long summer nights and lazy summer days. Although I could never afford this dress for graduation, I could take inspiration and find something more in my price range.

Sigh. Summer dresses are my new obsession. What's yours?

Photo courtesy of net-a-porter.com

5 comments:

  1. I love this green color and I think the lace is so pretty and unique. Great post

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer dresses have been an obsession for quite some time. A girl can never have too many.

    The lace is gorgeous! Will definitely make a great graduation dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! It reminds me of a dress Emma Watson wore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this emerald shade!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually like white or black lace, and not much of it, but the color is amazing!!
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...