Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Red Carpet Style: Keira Knightley

On the left is Keira in Miu Miu. She looks amazing! You want proof? It took me two minutes to realize that there were ladies printed on her top and puppies on the bottom. I could never pull off a lady-print top but I really adore Miu Miu's bird prints. Especially on navy platform shoes. Those have to be my favorite.

On the right Keira Knightley is wearing Nina Ricci lace minidress. She paired it with a simple black blazer and platforms. Never underestimate a great classic. :) Plus, her short curled bob looks amazing. Why is everyone cutting off their hair? Are you?
 Keira rocks the digital print trend in a floor-length Erdem creation. The color kind of reminds me of the 3D glasses you had to wear in like 2001. Do you remember those? The fit is stunning and I love the way this dress just skims the floor. Its so elegant and sophisticated. Her soft, subtle makeup is also perfection.

Then Keira rocks this sheer Rodarte look while promoting her new film. She normally is so serious in her movies and I love her bright, sunny smile. Beautiful. :) She combines a very, sophisticated top with an A-line blue skirt. So pretty!

What do you think of Keira's style? Which look is your favorite?

12 comments:

  1. Shes had so many great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really. She was the only reason I saw those movies. I kind of want to see her new film, the one with Carey Mulligan, Never Let Me Go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish you much success with tennis b!!! better knock em out!!
    and iono what i feel about kiera knightly. lol>
    hve an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with tennis, and i absolutely adore kiera!

    love the vibe of your blog dear.. keep it up

    HopeFully you can visit mine and follOW:)

    WWW.DAISY-MAK.COM

    WWW.DAISY-MAK.COM

    WWW.DAISY-MAK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. all her outfits are gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Keira Knightley,I don't think I will cut my hair short,and good luck when tennis season roles around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Keyra's style!!! She always looks perfect!!

    http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Nina Ricci dress... Keira looks so classy and effortless in it!

    Val

    vals-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so beautiful... Always so clean and chic.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...