Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Drew Barrymore + Grey YSL Pumps

Since she's been promoting her new movie--Going the Distance--Drew Barrymore has been on a whirlwind of promotional appearances and red carpets. That movie looks so good but I've heard that its super raunchy. But I think I'm going to still check it out.

Get Drew's style. It's super easy. :)

I adore Drew's military green dress. It doesn't scream military but its subtle and sweet. Her belt adds definition to her waist, highlighting the smallest part of her body. :) Her nude shoes give the illusion that her legs are longer than they actually are and this reminds me that I actually need a pair.

Her berry lip is perfect for fall. Isn't that the best part of fall/winter? The warm knits, hoodies, and dark colors? Don't get me wrong. I love shorts, bright colors, and tanks but I love fall in a different way. What season is your favorite?

Doesn't Drew just look so cool in this picture? She's so chill with her sunglasses and purple skirt. Adore that purple skirt by the way. I love a neutral outfit with a bright, bold garmet. Don't you?

I can't get out how cute her skirt is. Sigh. :) And her shoes. I've come to learn that I'm a total shoe girl. I see a pair that I love and I can't seem to buy enough. When I went school shopping I bought four pairs. In two days. I have a problem but I'm working on it.

I just noticed that she's wearing military green in each outfit. I didn't do that on purpose, I promise. :) But I do love the military trend. The zippers at the bottom of her jeans are just so chic. The layered button-down shirt over that striped shirt looks so put together.

Layers work that way. If done well, they take an outfit to the next level. And, again, I think she looks so chill. I hope I look that cool but I have this weird feeling that I don't. :)

I'm so excited for fashion week! Eeek! I feel like a kid outside of a candy store. :)

Onto, non-fashion related news. I just started reading Andre Aggassi's memoir, Open. And I'm only a couple chapters into it but its so good. It's so well written and in-depth. The descriptions are so vivid and I can't wait until I get further into it.

If you're looking for a great read I tentaively recommend this. It might get a little stale as I continue reading--and I reserve the right to change my mind--but so far...its great. <3  it!

Um, don't forget to check out my $75 Target giftcard giveaway and Softlips review! I'll post on Saturday, I promise!And don't forget to become a fan of Viva La Fashion on Facebook. :)

10 comments:

  1. Always looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style. She always looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first dress! I would love to find something similar. It shows her body but also has movement and isnt clingy.

    I also love her shoes in the last pic. I just got shoes that kinda look similar from steve madden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has been looking better than ever lately, no? So chic in all of these photos!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a little disappointed by that first look. For a talk show? Sure. But I'd like to see her glam it up a bit more on the red carpet. I like that last look best, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first Military style dress, I saw lots of photos of that as my brother went to the London premiere.

    I love Drew Barrymore's look on the whole, she carries off so many styles well.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it just me or is she getting younger and younger?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...