Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Keira Knightley's Makeup

Good morning. I'm obsessed--again. But what else is new? I was glancing through the Instyle website, as I'm want to do when I have a free afternoon and I came across this up close of Keira Knightley's makeup at the International Rome Film Festival and I fell in love.

Her tousled tresses are perfection. I have been lusting after Keira's hair ever since she cut it short. It looks messy, like she just rolled out of bed, but not at all greasy. Her skin is soft and smooth. Her lashes are long and full. But what I really love is her lip color--a soft peachy color that emphasizes her delicate lip shape. She might not have Angelina Jolie lips but that doesn't mean she can't show them off.

Even though I am a blogger, and I should be able to, I can't put into words how much I love this look. If anyone knows what lip products she is using, please leave them in the comments below. I'm sure there are others who want to know as well.

Photo courtesy of instyle.com

7 comments:

  1. I love it too! So tastefully done, and the colors are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keira would look amazing with a bob! And I love her makeup, too--the simple eyes and gorgeous pink lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her lips do look amazing! Her hair is really nice too! =)
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks incredible!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks great and so beautiful...I am one of your followers now. See you on the-wardrobe-stylist.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...