Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Style Highlights: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

I recently did a blog post about Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's street style. And that got me thinking. What is her style like on the red carpet? I was not surprised to discover that Rosie is able to rock the red carpet just as well as the runway or the sidewalk.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Burberry Prorsum [left] and a champagne, ruffled, floor length gown [right].  
I'm normally not a fan of pink but I think this Burberry Prorsum gown was simply stunning. Although, Rosie is showing A LOT of skin. I don't think that it looks inappropriate or cheap. The decision to sweep all her hair to one side was brilliant. It is so reminiscent of Old Hollywood. Her shoes are delicate and allow her show-stopping dress to take center stage.

Although I'm not one-hundred percent certain what brand Rosie is wearing here, I have a feeling that it is also Burberry Prorsum. While it is not as bold as the pink number, it is still undeniably stunning. It fits her like a glove and I love the brown belts casually wrapped around her waist--even though the Met Ball is one of the most formal and prestigious events of the year! So cool. Adore Rosie's individuality.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Valentino [left] and a sleek white sheath [right].

Valentino is synonymous with classic, elegant style. Rosie looks so sophisticated in this floor-sweeping nude gown. The subtle embellishments along the torso are the special details that make Valentino so loved among the fashion world. Rosie decided to put her hair up to highlight her strong shoulders and dangling earrings. I adore how she added a bit of edge to a very elegant look with funky shoes.

Rosie looks so sleek and modern in this monochromatic dress. The simple cut is stunning--but I adore the unexpected element that is added with the sleek cut outs at Rosie's waist. So stunning. Rosie adds a pop of texture and print with her medium sized animal print clutch at her side. Probably my favorite look.

What did you think of today's post? What did you think of Rosie's style. Attack the comments with your ideas, suggestions, or questions. I enjoy hearing from you! Don't forget to check out my second blog, Thoughts of a Fashionista, for movie and book reviews.

Love free goodies? Enter my Apothica.com giveaway!

Photos courtesy of celebritieswonder.net

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see her in Transformers! And I really love that second look, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top right gown!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blg ;)

    She is really beautiful. This 4 dresses are just wonderful.

    kisses,bia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...