Sunday, July 17, 2011

R.I.P EOS Lemon Drop Lip Blam


It is a very sad day...I went to my car and found my lip balm DESTROYED. So far this summer, the sun has only been here about fours [not an exaggeration] and it couldn't leave my lip balm alone. Most of the actual balm has slid down through the gaps and is sitting at the bottom. I left it upside down in my car, hoping the sun comes back before I leave and it will return to it's natural state...but I'm not holding my breath.

Now I guess its about time for a mini review. I think they're egg-like shape has its pros and cons. Pros: it is easy to find at the bottom of a purse or a cluttered car. Cons: I can't fit it in my jean pocket. That's where I like to keep it when I go to school or when I run errands. It isn't very convenient. So I just keep my Soft Lips in my jeans and my EOS in my car/purse. Problem solved!

Now, onto the smell. It smells EXACTLY like a lemon bar. Yum! I like it much better than the summer fruit scent. Summer fruit is just too sweet for me. I don't like it. And while I like lemon drop, honeysuckle honeydew is my favorite. *sniffing product* It just smells so good. Sweet but not too sweet. Fresh. Clean. I highly recommend that one but the lemon is semi-close second.

2 comments:

  1. I really like it as a product - it works really well for my lips - but I don't understand why the ball shape is so great. It doesn't make application easier or anything. It doesn't matter to me what shape it's in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the smell of lemons!
    poor lipbalm ): hehe
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...