Friday, April 5, 2013

OPI "Can't Find My Czechbook" Swatch + Review

OPI "Can't Find My Czechbook"

"Can't Find My Czechbook" is just another reason why the latest OPI Euro Centrale collection is so amazing. I bought five colors and so far I've loved each and every one of them. There are a million nail polish brands to chose from out there but OPI is still my favorite brand. The cream formulation is flawless and while the color range is not top notch, the brushes truly are. I took a OPI hiatus for a few weeks but as soon as I used this polish I was reminded of how easy these brushes makes application. "Can't Find My Czechbook" is a lovely medium green-based blue. It isn't the most unique color I've ever seen but it really is gorgeous and I can't want to wear this color during the spring and summer months. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful manicure! :-)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I was following you through hello cotton, but now I'm using GFC, so can tag you in posts and all. :-)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love that pop of colour :) it is soo cute perfect for spring and summer and would look really good with monochrome outfits

    http://www.classicquirk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color it's so pretty! Would look so pretty with a white dress or shorts!
    Vianca
    Little Miss Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my fav from the euros that I've swatched so far x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...