Monday, April 15, 2013

CoverGirl "Euphoria" Lipstick Swatch + Review

It is official. I am in love. I got this color at the beginning of January (it was the first CoverGirl lipstick I've ever own) and I cannot wear it enough. It isn't the most "spring" color but I don't care. I am still going to wear it. This was the color I was hoping the Stila "Pomegranate Crush" Cheek + Lip Stain would look like. Unfortunately my first Stila product was a big disappointment while my first CoverGirl lipstick was a major win.

CoverGirl Lipstick in "Euphoria"
The CoverGirl LipPerfection range of lipsticks is very moisturizing and "Euphoria" is no different. It won't help "create soft, smooth, beautiful lips in just 7 days" like CoverGirl has claimed but it applies smoothly and easily to the lips. "Euphoria" is very long lasting (at least four-five hours) but it doesn't stain the skin like many of the other shades from this line making it easy to remove at the end of the day. I loved this shade so much that I went out to buy five more shades. A little excessive--I know.

CoverGirl Lipstick in "Euphoria"
 Here is the color swatched on my lips. I understand that in the tube and even swatched this color can look a little intimidating--okay, a lot intimidating. But as you can see, once you get the color on the lips it looks like a pretty berry-red color. Isn't it just gorgeous? I know that spring has just begun but I highly, highly recommend this color if you're looking for a beautiful lip color for fall/winter. Or even if you are looking for a darker color to wear in spring/summer. I cannot say enough good things about this color and I am almost one hundred percent positive that I will have to end up buying another tube sometime in the future. 

What is your favorite drugstore lipstick? Leave your answers in the comments below! 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...