Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bath & Body Works "S'Mores" Candle Review

Bath & Body Works "S'Mores" Candle
 I know what you're all thinking. Another Bath & Body Works candle review? What? This is the best day ever! And the "S'Mores" candle from Bath & Body Works is one of the best scents ever! And to that, I must say that I agree with you on both counts. No, but seriously, I love this scent. As...you could probably tell from how much of this stuff I've already burned. 

Bath & Body Works "S'Mores" Candle
This candle is marketed as smelling like "layers of gooey marshmallow, melted dark chocolate, and sweet graham cracker". Gosh. That makes me want to eat it! And don't burn this candle if you're hungry because it'll just make you crave s'mores. Or do--but make sure you have some graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate on hand. 

Bath & Body Works "S'Mores" Candle
 "S'Mores" is very similar to another Bath & Body Works scent, "Marshmallow Fireside". Which is another one of my favorites. Apparently I just love it when my room smells like the inside of a marshmallow. Who knew? But while "Marshmallow Fireside" does have the noticeable marshmallow smell, "S'Mores" is a little bit more layered with the strong chocolate and graham cracker scent. They're both fantastic. It just depends on my mood which candle I end up burning. "S'Mores" is a sweet scent but it isn't overwhelming like a lot of the more sugary candles from Bath & Body Works. I'm not a big fan of super sweet smells (they can give me a bit of a headache) but I can burn "S'Mores" with no problem. I would definately check this scent out if you're looking for something on the sugary side but don't want your home to smell like its made out of candy. 

Although I'm a bit nervous writing this review. I didn't see this scent the last time I went into Bath & Body Works but I'm hoping that's because this is one of their winter scents. *crossing my fingers* I love this scent and I would hate to find out that it's no longer part of their permanent range. 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog, this blog is very helpful information for every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for share this information, I like to read your Points you have mentioned in this article are helpful for me,
    web development company in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for share this article, I like to read your information you have mentioned in this article are helpful for me,
    North India Motorcycle Tour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for share this superb idea, I like to read your information you have mentioned in this article are really useful for me,
    Sea Freight Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really happy to say this I am deeply read your article, I am searching like this type valuable information, it’s really helpful for me, I am happy to found it, thank you so much for share this blog, great work, keep sharing like this type of article, thank you so much for read my comment, if any one searching website designing company in India please visit my website
    5 Deadly SEO Mistakes To Avoid for Good Strategy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog, great content, If you are looking for a leading and economical freight forwarding services in Delhi/ NCR than Arc Worldwide Limited is the best company for you.

    international sea freight forwarders in India
    international air freight forwarders services in india
    custom clearance services in Delhi
    Anti Puncture Sealant price in India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...