Friday, October 25, 2013

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in "Steel Grey"

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in "Steel Grey"
Today's installment is a bit of a loose interpretation of this month's post's Halloween theme but I hope you don't mind. Today I'm going to be talking about this grey polish from Rimmel, aptly called "Grey Steel". It's a color that would look lovely year round but as I was looking through my nail polish for "spooky" polishes, I saw this one and thought "Aha." "Steel Grey" is a beautiful cream purple grey color that was a product of the greige beauty craze that hit the market a few years ago. It's one of my roommate's favorite colors--she's used up an entire bottle--and I quickly became a fan too. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in "Steel Grey"
The more I looked at "Steel Grey" the more I realized its a fantastic option for Halloween. It's a little spooky but it doesn't scream "Trick or Treat!" If you're looking for a cool but subtle shade to wear with your Halloween costume--and you don't want to go with the obvious choice, black--I would recommend checking out "Steel Grey". It's extremely inexpensive and readily available at almost any drugstore. If you don't wear it ever again, you don't have to feel too guilty because you haven't wasted too much money, but this is one of those colors that the more you wear it, the more you like it. At least that's what I've discovered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...