Friday, August 16, 2013

OPI "My Private Jet" Swatch + Review

OPI "My Private Jet"
 I hope everyone is enjoying this week's nail polish theme! On Monday I published my long anticipated Top Ten Purple Nail Polish List. On Wednesday I published my Butter London Nail Polish Collection and I talked about how I liked to layer Butter London "The Black Knight" under OPI "My Private Jet". After I realized I'd never done a swatch and review for "My Private Jet" on the blog, I didn't have to think about what my Friday blog post would be about.

OPI "My Private Jet"
"My Private Jet" received a lot of attention a few years ago because it was said to be Kim Kardashian's favorite nail polish. I don't know if that's true or not but "My Private Jet" is one of my favorite nail polishes. At first glance it looks sort of like black marble but when you look at it under sunlight it glistens and shimmers--looking almost like a galaxy. To take it to another level try adding a coat of Butter London "The Black Knight" on top. It's a lovely color but it isn't something that will give you lots of compliments. It's a great color for fall/winter--with a subtle twist.

I hope that you guys liked this week's nail polish posts. I promise that next week I'll be publishing posts on a wider variety of topics. If there's anything specifically you'd like to see, please leave a your suggestions in the comments below!

Twitter I Facebook I YouTube Book Blog Pictures From Places

4 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love it :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colour and your nail shape too! ^_^


    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I haven't seen this anywhere yet. I'll have to look out for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...