Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Revlon "Sweet Tart" Lip Butter Swatch + Review

This month, I have found a new love. It is probably getting obnoxious the amount of times I have blogged about Revlon products--especially about Lip Butters. But they are amazing products and I need to give them the recognition they deserve. I am staying with my Grandmda for three weeks and when I packed for my trip I accidentally grabbed this Lip Butter--probably thinking that it was "Strawberry Shortcake", which I love. But this shade is STUNNING. It is a subtle berry color and it looks SO good on the lips. It doesn't look cakey or fake like some of the lip butters tend to do if you apply them too quickly.
  

Like all the other Lip Butters I've reviewed "Sweet Tart" is moisturizing and easy to apply. This particular shade has a lipstick-like opacity. I have worn this shade almost all month long. It is amazing. I'm surprised to say this but it is probably my second favorite Lip Butter over passing "Strawberry Shortcake". Both are great colors but at the moment I can't get enough of "Sweet Tart". Not to mention that this is the color that Emma Stone is wearing on the cover of the latest issue of Teen Vogue. See? I'm not the only one is a fan of this shade.

2 comments:

  1. this looks amazing, i love the color! i really have to get this one too, haha! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...