Friday, May 17, 2013

OPI "Hot & Spicy" Swatch + Review

OPI "Hot & Spicy"
This color and I have had a love-hate relationship in the past. When I first bought it I hated this color--there was nothing wrong with the formulation but I was convinced that the color looked horrible with my skin tone.  I wore it a few times but in the end I was not impressed with this color and it ended up getting lost in my collection. I don't know what happened between two summers ago and now but I have completed a complete 180. I am now obsessed with this color. I wouldn't wear it during the fall or winter months but something about this great weather we've been  having has drawn me to this color. It is such a fun and bright shade. Orange nail polish is the perfect way to get ready for summer. I never would've said this two years ago--but I guess that goes to show you how people can change. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely colour for the summer!!
    Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...