Wednesday, February 13, 2013

OPI "Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!" Swatch + Review

three coats, natural light

I hope that everyone enjoyed the OPI Euro Centrale mini-review/sneak peak I posted on Monday. And like I said I was going to do in that post, I am here to review one of the polishes in full. As you can probably tell from the picture above, OPI "Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!" is a very bright and very bold pink (almost coral) color. I immediately feel in love with this color when I saw it in the store. I couldn't' resist picking it up. Looking back, if I'd had to leave one polish at the store it probably would've been this one. Not because there was anything wrong with the formulation (like almost every OPI nail polish I've every tried, this one is opaque and smooth) but the color is similar to a couple colors that I already own. It is a color that I've seen before but don't hesitate to snatch it up if you have nothing like this in your collection.


Why do I love this color so much? I've been wearing this color for almost four days now and it hasn't begun to chip. This is also one of those colors that will make you look tan--even if you are paler than Snow White. It is the middle of winter (because I live in Seattle that means I haven't seen the sun since September) and my summer tan has long faded. Under artificial lighting, this color it makes me look as if I have a little bit of color. I can only imagine how FANTASTIC it will look once I actually have a bit of a tan. If you are looking for a great summer nail polish to wear this summer, pick this one. You will not regret it--especially if you have a darker skin-tone. Unfortunately, I'm going to be changing my nails tonight because I have a job interview tomorrow and I want to go for a more subtle look. Wouldn't want the interviewer to be distracted by my almost neon nail polish. I'm starting to get a little nervous--it's been way too long since I've interviewed for something--but I have to hope that things will go well. Wish me luck!

Chat with me on twitter! Check out my second blog! What is your favorite summer nail polish? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...