Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ashley Olsen's Street Style

Ashley Olsen out in Tribeca walking her dog in dark Prada sunglasses, simple button-up shirt, burnt orange Hermes bag, textured blue midi skirt, and black and gold sandals [left].

Ashley Olsen in Tribeca wearing TOMs by The Row, skinny black jeans, printed grey black tee, structured black bag, gold-rimmed sunglasses, and pink floral print scarf [right].

Ashley Olsen in Manhattan wearing TOMs by The Row shoes, simple black maxi dress, assorted rings, a golden watch, burnt orange Hermes bag, and tortoiseshell sunglasses [left].

Ashley Olsen in Manhattan wearing black T-strap sandals, light-wash boyfriend jeans, button-up denim top, The Row crocodile backpack, gold-rimmed sunglasses, and assorted bangles and rings [right].

What do you think of Ashley's style? Do you have a favorite look? Tell me in the comments below! Chat with me on twitter! Check out my second blog! Become a follower!

Photos courtesy of celebritieswonder.net

2 comments:

  1. She seems to prefer comfort but still keeps it stylish..She seems to prefer comfort but still keeps it stylish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surfing the web and discover new places! I've found yours and I have become a time gossiping,

    reading and I love it! Besides, I really like to participate and support the bloggers, but we support each other,

    who would ?¿?¿? I follow you and give you my congratulations, I left mine, if you like and think I deserve it, I would love to be part of the "following"

    for girls / I like you make it possible and very special for me! a besin



    KEYKOAMODEL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...