Monday, September 12, 2011

Essie Nice is Nice Swatch + Review


Another NOTD. It's about time. I recieved this nail polish courtesy of Apothica.com [thank you!] and here is the swatch. It is actually VERY similar to OPI's Rumple's Wiggin'--check out that swatch here--and Essie's Lilacism--I haven't posted the swatch but it's coming soon. You don't need all three. I would only get one.

But even though I have three bottles of essentially the same nail polish. I'm still in LOVE with this color. Lilac is the perfect subtle color for summer, fall, winter, and spring. Maybe I'm a bit biased because purple is my favorite color? But I'm glad that I found a dupe for Rumple's Wiggin' because it was limited edition.

The consistancy is so much better than Borrowed and Blue. It also lasted on my nails for a very long time. Which is an excellent thing because nobody likes chipped nails. No one! I just wish the Essie brushes were bigger...but I think that ship has sailed, no?

Buy Essie's Nice is Nice online or at your local Wal-Mart and Target!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...