Friday, May 18, 2012

OPI "Suzy Says Feng Shui" Swatch + Review

natural light, three coats 

I'm not quite sure about the name--I understand that being a part of the Hong Kong collection it needed a Chinese-ish name but I still don't think that it fits. Lately I've been really into blue polishes. If you couldn't tell by all the NOTD. But this one is probably my favorite. Eh...on second thought it is probably tied with Fly. But this is a true blue. I can't even think of something to compare it to. I had no problems with formulation or chipping or the brush. OPI did not disappoint. Some would argue that this color would be better suited for winter/fall but I think that it is bright enough to been worn in early spring/late summer. It really is a beautiful color--as you can no doubt see from the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...