Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OPI "Pamplona Purple" Swatch + Review

OPI "Pamplona Purple"
 I have a bit of a confession to make: I am a sucker for nostalgia and the color purple. "Pamplona Purple" is a color that I've had a very long and very loving relationship with. It was the color I picked out the day I got my first professional manicure with my sister and my cousin. It was also the color I picked on when I got my second professional manicure and my third. I'm nothing if not loyal. 

OPI "Pamplona Purple"
However, I find myself not reaching for this color as much I thought I would when I bought it. I've found in the couple years that I've owned this polish that it doesn't really fit into any particular season. During the summer I reach for super bright, super bold colors. During the fall/winter I reach for deep, warm colors. During the spring I want to wear pastels and neutrals. I normally only paint my nails this color when I'm feeling nostalgic.  If you like the look of the polish from the swatches, I cannot recommend it enough. Like almost every OPI polish I've ever tried, the formulation is fantastic and the lasting power is around eight days. At one point in my life I loved this color but now I feel like I've grown up and it doesn't really fit my personal tastes anymore. There will always be a part of me that loves this color. 

3 comments:

  1. I like this shade of purple.

    I bought a nail polish, thinking it was purple (the bottle looked purple) but it turned out to be a dark navy blue instead... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a peek at this site Discover More over at this website dolabuy.su click to read my response

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...