Friday, March 15, 2013

OPI "You're Such a BudaPest" Swatch + Review

OPI "You're Such a BudaPest" 
Another day, another nail polish swatch. After taking a break from blogging last week, I took some time this weekend to finally get swatches for a few of the shades I've been wearing recently. This color, "You're Such a BudaPest" is one of the new colors that came out in the OPI Euro Centrale collection--which if you read my post (click here) you will know that I absolutely loved. It was easily one of the best collections OPI has come out with in my recent memory. 


This color is a beautiful pale purple shade. It has the tinniest amount of rainbow glitter but it is almost undetectable until you are literally four inches away. It's a nice touch but not something that should sway your  decision to buy in either direction. It is very similar to many lilac colors out there--Essie "Lilacism" or Sally Hansen "Lacey Lilac". But what I think separates this color from a lot similar shades is that in certain lighting (especially yellow-er toned lighting) it transforms into this beautiful almost periwinkle blue shade. I also felt that it was my purchase was justified because my own bottle of OPI "Rumple's Wiggin'" has finally died. If you are looking for a beautiful lilac color to add to your collection, I would recommend this one. 

Chat with me on twitter! Check out my second blog! What nail polish are you currently loving? Leave a comment below! 

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on my Hello Cotton page! I just started using it so I don't know much about it ... :p I really like this color, I think it's perfect for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed your blog and saw this post and am already in love. This colour is stunning!

    mixed-hair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Just perfectly fitting for the spirit of spring (which can't come fast enough this year!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently it appears like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your
    blog?

    my blog post; waist hip ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    Just a heads up that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger's Award!

    I really like your posts and would love to see your 7 facts about me... And you are also from the Seattle area! Yay!

    Here is the link to my nomination:
    http://tickledpinkintherain.blogspot.com/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colour!

    Lauren xx

    http://laurensplace743.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We use OPI in our salon! It's great, and I love the Euro Centrale colors. My personal favorite OPI color is Russian Navy. It's from a few seasons ago, but it's very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color...Its like screaming freshness and simplicity :)

    http://thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been on such a lavender kick lately (blogged about it yesterday), and this color is perfect!
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...