Friday, October 4, 2013

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Fragrance Review

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Fragrance
Wow! Smelling this scent brings me back to high school. People say that memory and scent are closely linked but it kind of scary how true that is. I can remember the exact day when we walked into the Victoria's Secret at our local mall and my sister bought this perfume. *Sniff* Ah, so many memories. It's crazy. 

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Fragrance
Victoria's Secret has three scents in the Dream Angels line: Kiss, Blush, and the one I own, Heavenly. Heavenly is definitely the cleanest of the three. According to Victoria's Secret the notes in this scent are "white musk, sandalwood, vanilla, and white peony". I definitely smell the white musk and the vanilla. But oddly enough, these scents combined together smell a lot like soap. Which doesn't sound sexy or luxurious at all. Dream Angels Heavenly isn't one of those scents. It's something that's fresh and light and clean. 

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Fragrance
I really, really didn't like it when my sister first bought it. But after all these years, it's got a special place in my heart. My sister doesn't wear it anymore but I like to spritz it on every know and again when I'm feeling nostalgic. 

So, that is my review for the Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Fragrance. I hope it was informative. I also hope that you enjoyed the pictures that I took with the orange flowers from my mom's garden. I wasn't sure how they would turn out but I think they look great. Hopefully, you do too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...