Saturday, August 13, 2011

Celebrities Love Elie Saab

With a little magic from Elie Saab, these ladies look stunning when they step out onto the red-carpet. Elie Saab is known for making high fashion accessible for the main stream media. Its the best of both worlds. But which look is your favorite?

Jayma Mays in a ever-so chic sequined Elie Saab mini dress [left] and Dakota Fanning in a nude esquistively detailed Elie Saab cocktail dress [right].

Mila Kunis attending the Academy Awards in a lush Elie Saab gown [left] and Blake Lively in a stunning Elie Saab cutout sequined mini dress [right].

Hilary Swank looked polish and fresh in a cobalt blue Elie Saab sheath [left]. Leighton Meester rocked an etherial light blue Elie Saab cocktail dress [right].

Thank you reading. Please don't forget to follow my blog and check out my second blog.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com

7 comments:

  1. I love blake her dress is gorgeous!!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love all of these girls! they're so pretty in the dresses!!! love it!

    ♥ allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Mila Kunis' dress!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those look amazing! Jayma and Dakota look so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mila Kunis' dress! The colour and design are just absolutely stunning!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADOREEE these dresses. Especially Mila's and Blake's and.. actually all of them! Haha xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...