Wednesday, October 23, 2013

13 Nights of Halloween: Pumpkin Haul!

Five days ago I blogger about my recent trip to the pumpkin patch. I took so many pictures while we were there that I decided it would be more efficient (and more fun) if I did a separate blog post dedicated to all the pumpkins we picked up while we were there. Like I said in that post, I think we went a little overboard.  


In total, we picked up nine (I repreat NINE) pumpkins. Six were the traditional medium sized, orange pumpkins. Two were these super spooky, super fun white pumpkins. And then I picked up a mini pumpkin to add a little Halloween spirit to my dorm room. I don't plan on carving it, so hopefully it'll last until Thanksgiving.

We also picked up one of those pumpkin carving pattern books. My personal favorite is the one with the kitten in the bottom left corner. It is ADORABLE. I also think that the castle with the bats is pretty cool. I haven't really decided what I'm going to carve on my pumpkins (I picked up three). Do you guys have any suggestions? Leave them in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. This is great, they are so cute.. can't wait to see what you come up with!

    You should search the hash tag pumpkins on instagram and lots of good ideas come up!!

    I would love it if you had 2 spare minutes to vote for me to win the 'Face of Craze' blogger competition! Here is the link:

    http://bit.ly/1gHaNHN

    Thank You xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...