Sunday, October 27, 2013

13 Nights of Halloween: My Carved Pumpkins I Jack Skellington + Tinker Bell

Jack Skellington Pumpkin
I wish I could take credit for this pumpkin masterpiece but all the accolades belong to my Dad. We were all carving pumpkins and, using his electric drill, he managed to credit this incredible likeness to the Pumpkin King himself. I don't think that was what he was aiming for but he did a wonderful job. I'm not going to reveal the pumpkins I carved until the final day of 13 Nights of Halloween. But here's a look back at some of the pumpkins I've created in the past.

Scary Pac-Man, Tinker Bell, and Haunted House Pumpkins
Here at the pumpkins created for the Halloween of 2011. My dad did an evil pumpkin Pac-Man, my little sister carved an excellent Tinker Bell, and I did a haunted house. Very spooky, very appropriate for Halloween. My family is very gifted when it comes to pumpkin carving--as you can probably tell.

Are you doing anything to celebrate? Tell me in the comments below! Send me pictures of your pumpkins on twitter. I can't wait to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...