Thursday, October 31, 2013

13 Nights of Halloween: My Carved Pumpkins I Snow White + Princess Jasmine

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 13 Nights of Halloween has come to an end (sadly) but I saved the best for last. But before we check out my pumpkin carving skills, can we please appreciate how awesome the moon looked like a few weeks ago? Pretty awesome. Okay, now onto what you've all been waiting for...the pumpkins!

Princess Jasmine Pumpkin
This was my first attempt at pumpkin carving this year and, if I do say so myself, it turned out pretty darn good. Her hair is my favorite part. But then again, ever since I was a little girl I've always been a little obsessed with Princess Jasmine's hair. I mean, just look at it! It's perfection.

Snow White Pumpkin
My original plan was to carve all seven Disney Princesses (except Merida--but only because I didn't have a pattern) but that was a bit ambitious. Snow White proved to be a bit more difficult than I'd expected. You can't tell from the picture but this pumpkin was still a bit green. Yeah, I didn't realize how difficult that little detail would make the carving process. It was almost impossible to find the holes I'd poked. It took forever. In the end, I think it turned out okay. Because the pumpkin is still a bit green it photographed a bit werid but I love my Snow White pumpkin all the same.

Did you do any pumpkin carving for Halloween? Send me a tweet if you did. I would love to see it. Also, which Disney Princess is your favorite. Mine would have to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Smarts and looks? What more can you ask for!

Twitter Facebook I YouTube Book Blog Pictures From Places

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...