Saturday, August 27, 2011

How To Make Crocs Cute for Summer

Today's post was inspired by a lovely girl on YouTube who makes the most fabulous beauty videos. I'm sure you all know, Ingrid, or MissGlamorazzi. She is warm and easy to watch. Whenever I see one of her videos in my subscription box, I get so excited. About a month ago, Ingrid did a video taking about making Crocs cute. That video inspired this blog post. I hope you enjoy.

Make Crocs Cute
Make Crocs Cute by randon1993

I started out with these Croc Adrina flats. They look so comfy and perfect for summers at the beach or out shopping in town. I know that beauty knows no pain but I still like my feet to feel good at the end of the day. Then I feel in love when I saw the sequined Chloe top. I tried to keep the look fairly neutral but once I saw those stunning mustard shorts...I was lost. I adore almost anything mustard except the actual condiment. Weird, I know.

I knew that I wanted a medium brown bag--possibly a clutch or a messenger bag--but I didn't have any concrete ideas. In the end I was debating between this particular Miu Miu bag and a Marc Jacobs clutch. I have a deep love for any and all Marc Jacobs bags. I have been saving up and I'm close to being able to afford one. Don't worry. You'll be the first people I tell when it does happen.

I finally decided that I can't use a Marc Jacobs bag in EVERY Polyvore set that I create so I decided that the Miu Miu bag was the better choice. Plus, it matched better--in my humble opinion. I needed jewelry and that was really quite easy. I found the Micheal Kors watch [another item that belongs on my lust list] and the Philippa Holland bee necklace in mere minutes.

I'm proud of the final product. It is a super cute outfit...and surprisingly I managed to make Crocs look cute. Check out the Adrina flat! And try to create a Polyvore set proving that you can make Crocs cute. Tell me what you think about Crocs in the comments below!

24 comments:

  1. Props to you for making even Crocs seem cute! Loving the bag and sequined top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit - and MissGlamorazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag -- too cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. For only $199, why would not you want just one particular!
    Today, shopping cheap nike shoes online can be very beneficial, saving you time and bucks.
    Probably, the only picture that nike specs to improve to do with is the cost factor.
    The bigger the gem, obtain the price it truly is going fetch.
    http://icewall.hanyang.ac.kr/wiki/index.

    php/%EC%82%AC%EC%9A%A9%EC%9E%90:RomeoNayl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Various types of Nike shoes should assist you to enjoy your sports activities.
    It is however of the kilo that determines tips on how valuable it is
    often. Eventually UGG Australia Hunter boots were
    seen through the U. What would constitute most practical for our use
    while versatile our certain blend or style? http://www.
    coronadofabrics.com/index.php/member/139464/

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: buty air max 90

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody necessarily assist to make severely posts I would state.

    This is the first time I frequented your
    website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual post amazing.
    Wonderful activity!

    Here is my webpage - internet marketing strategy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention
    that I've really loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll
    be subscribing in your feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

    My weblog: armitron watches for women

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my web site :: jr.scptuj.si

    ReplyDelete
  9. This information is invaluable. Where can I find out more?


    Visit my web blog :: womens stuhrling watches

    ReplyDelete
  10. When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the thought of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand
    it. Therefore that's why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!

    Have a look at my website - www.telestations.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a great article… but
    what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.


    Here is my blog post remote control toys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice агticle, exactly ωhat I waѕ
    lоoκing for.

    my ωeblog ... mediral hcg drops

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice article, exactly what I was looking for.


    My homepage - men's victorinox Watches

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Here is my web site :: akribos watches

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your site? My website is in the very same niche as
    yours and my users would truly benefit from a lot of the information
    you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
    Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage watches for men

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for
    a weblog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal.

    I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent concept

    My webpage remote control toys

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll
    certainly digg it and personally recommend to my
    friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    Take a look at my page; seo company

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    my web-site relic watch for women

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    Here is my web site; developmentinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great goods from you, man. I've take into accout your stuff previous to and you are simply too magnificent. I really like what you have acquired right here, really like what you are saying and the way by which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you continue
    to care for to stay it smart. I can not wait to read
    much more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

    Stop by my blog post ... akribos xxiv

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web page, and piece of writing is in fact fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such content.

    Here is my homepage :: akribos watches

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I
    came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be
    tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and superb design.


    Here is my weblog; Wiki.Nonverbaal.nl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...